We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our growing creative team.
- Produce bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media for our clients.
- Responsible for clear, concise and convincing writing: for grammatical and material accuracy: for taking client direction and delivering on strategy results.
- Work individually and in partnership with Art Director to create and present original campaign concepts.
- Write copy from conception to completion for print, tv, radio and online media that is consistent with agreed strategy.
- Write meticulous, detailed, long-form, b-to-b content as well as short, headlines in a variety of styles and voices.
- In all cases, gain client knowledge to develop consistently focused brand voice across all channels and tactics.
- Work efficiently through high volumes, meeting tight deadlines within established budgets.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Participate in the new business activities of the agency.
- 4-7 years of experience as a creative marketing copywriter, agency experience strongly preferred
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, keen eye for detail
- Ability to work creatively, cooperatively, efficiently and effectively; meeting expectations and deadlines
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, comfortable in agency process
- Portfolio showing diverse consumer-oriented print and digital marketing projects and ability to adapt tone, format and voice
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism or related area
Commensurate with experience.
Decker is currently offering 100% flexibility to its employees using a hybrid remote/office hub model. The Copywriter role is being offered as a remote position with the option to work in the office and the understanding that the candidate would make themselves available to travel as needed.
Please send resume and writing samples(print, web, or other) exemplifying a range of strategic objectives and target audiences to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Decker is a team of strategists, marketers and creatives crafting distinct and powerful marketing campaigns that connect consumers with brands in a meaningful way that stand out from the competition, create impact, and make a difference.
Decker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.